Wednesday, August 15, 2007

How Good Life Is

Hello,
It has been a long time since I have blogged. This electronic thing is hard for me to wrap my brain around some times. Camping trips, wedding receptions, swimming at parks, learning new things and remembering old instructions have filled the recent days with lifes good and wonder - full moments. Stepping out of the comfort zone of the familiear into something new, or never tried alone causes one's heart to dance a bit. Family is so important. It is so crucial for our growth to keep contact with those we love and family not frequently seen. So when I am home I will blog again and try pictures and other fancy stuff, for now I am at work and thrilled to have found this place to once again, try the blogging thing.
Until next time - GBT

No comments: