Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th 2009







It has been a long time since I have blogged - so sorry for being neglectful. I admit that most of my time has been on....on....Facebook. It is a fun place and I can see photos of my family in VT.



But life still goes on and I do need to write more. Though I remember now why I stopped blogging. I had put a little "banner" on a page and it shows up on everything I do, and I don't know how to fix it. I can only type in "central" mode. Odd, but not insurmountable.

Today is Independance Day for the United States of America. We are an awesome country. I have watched people as they celebrate in their unique ways. We all have the liberties that have been given us by those who came before. Americans dedicated to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness gave their time, their expertise, their earnest efforts and their lives to not only secure the Independance of United States of America, but to keep it over the years. We are the United States of America, wonderfully diverse and working to become better, and I hope and pray our efforts are guided by the Divine Providence that led our founding Fathers in the establishment of this wonderful country under God. God Bless America!

No comments: