Friday, November 9, 2007

I PASSED THE TEST !

I passed! I passed the GI Nursing Certification test! The other nurse from my Endoscopy Unit passed the test as well! What great relief! I even did well on the test, not to brag, but I feel so fulfilled and have a wonderful sense of accomplishment and as I said great relief. I learned about the score the day before the Gut Club meeting. The Gut Club is a group of Vermont GI doctors who gather to have educational dinner meetings and raise money to help Md's and nurses go to national and international meetings. G.I. Nurses from around the state are invited to join the physicians for this dinner meeting.I find it interesting, this recent Gut Club meeting was very invigorating to me. I devoured the information related to us by the very knowledgable internationally known and highly esteemed research physician. Some of the information was way over my head...biochemistry stuff ... yet I was challenged to reason out what I was hearing with the knowledge I posses, and it was actually fun. Now, I wonder, should I pass a spirituality test, or step up higher in my spirituality rating, would the excitement and wonder and fulfilment be the same? Or more? Something to ponder...but for now... I passed the GI test and am very very happy! Grace and Peace.

No comments: