Friday, December 19, 2008

"UPPER CLASS" Party







Calvary Apostolic Church in Denver holds many festive gatherings for the holiday season. Youth, Adults, Calvary Apostolic Academy and we "Upper Class" celebrate Jesus in fine and festive fashion. Food and more food. We ...the "Upper Class" that is, joined this evening at a nice restaurant and enjoyed fellowship, food, laughter and a round of good ole Yankee Swap, Colorado style. An afternoon snow squall coated the roadways and made travelling slick and slow going. Several who had planned to attend thought better of the travel in the heavy after work commuter traffic and stayed home. They were dearly missed.




Tomorrow, I have off! Hooray! We began 10 hour work days a few weeks ago, and 4 in a row I find tiring. Tomorrow is the CAC Academy Christmas Chili Luncheon. Jack and I were invited to attend. MMmmmmm. How nice it is happening on my day off!




I read the blog and saw the pictures on my daughter in laws Northern Apostolic Mom of their Christmas tradition tree cutting and decorating...it warmed my heart so very much.




Merry Christmas all!

No comments: