Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blizzard in Denver














Thursday March 26, 2009...

It snowed and the wind blew hard, the snow piled on the street, the scrubs and trees. It lasted 24 hours. The driving was treacherous for most of that time. Then the sun came out. And in a matter of one day, most of the snow has melted away.




When I got my camera out to take some pictures, I discovered that I had not charged the battery since January. No pictures in the midst of the storm...so sorry. I have early morning the day after and Friday afternoon pictures to share. Early morning darkness with the new fallen snow, and some afternoon pictures of blue sky and sunshine.
Jack and I did try to do some business on the day of that storm early hoping to get back home before the brunt of the storm hit. Unfortunately, we got caught in the midst of the fury of the blizzard...harsh wind and snow...on our way back home.Thankfully the with the help of angels, the Highlander's 4 wheel drive and Jack's purposeful driving brought us home safe and sound. We stayed put for the remainder of the day.

Grace and Peace

No comments: