Friday, September 7, 2007

Coming Events

The next few weeks are going to be quite busy. Two of my sons find themselves in need of new housing by the beginning of next month (October). Both are searching. I am praying the Lord provide each with just the right place. In the meantime, they are very very busy packing, searching, working and doing all the other important things in their lives. Next weekend Jack (my dear husband) and I are going camping. We call it a "Camporee". It will be a family time with my brother, two sisters and their husbands. Lake Champagne in Randolph, VT will be the campground where we will gather. Let me tell you, it is not a lake in the least...barely a large pond...but still a nice place! This will be kind of a memorial time for my mother. We will picnic at her gravesite in the Vermont Vetrans Cemetary, then on to the Tunbridge Worlds Fair in Tunbridge, VT. Now lest you think it odd to picnic in a cemetary...it is a long standing family tradition. Mom loved doing it, to celebrate, so to speak, her relatives, and so we will too...celebrate her! The Tunbridge Worlds Fair is a yearly event she loved attending. An old fashioned country fair and always a good time. Then the following weekend two of my lady friends from church and I are flying to Tampa Florida to attend a church conference. We will be staying in a time share that my husband and I booked last winter. Unfortunately he can't come. We leave Saturday, the conference starts Wednesday, so that gives us a couple days of R&R and sightseeing before the conference. We are so excited. Thinking about bringing my computer and blogging our trip. It will be fun! I just need to get with Michelle before we go so she can show me the picture thing! The conference is the General Conference of the UPCI. It is always a time of refreshing, renewal and spiritual growth. So stay tuned.
Grace and Peace fill your hearts and lives... GBT

No comments: