Monday, February 23, 2009

HELP



HELP!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!! help, oh my oh my help help help!!

So here you have it, I tried to add this wonderful "blogging for Jesus" to the front page of my profile and have discovered that it is coming up in every new blog post I do! I don't remember what .... where I put it to take it off....ok folks, please, bear...bare... with me as I try to figure this out.

HOOOOOO BOY....

and I can't get the typing off middle of the road, and other stuff....


God Bless....grace and peace

3 comments:

Michelle said...

ROFL! I love you soooooo much!!! You are NOT a techno know-nothing! I just complimented you the other day about what a techno WHIZ you have become!! I'm not sure how to explain things to you from VT to fix it... but Jason suggested you let me on to your site to fix it for you... not sure you want to go that route... but I'd be willing to try! You are the best best best! :)
Love, Shell (Northern Apostolic Mom)

Going4jesus said...

aw Julie dont feel bad im not sure how in the world to do that stuff niether lol I love you!!

Michelle said...

Ok... here's what you do to post the blogging for jesus thing on your blog in the RIGHT place....

1. Go to my blog. Where it says "Want this badge?" click there. It will bring you to a page with a blue box full of HTML code. Copy it.

2. Login to your blog dashboard.

3. Click on layout.

4. Click on Add a Gadget.

5. Click on HTML/Javascript

6. In the title box, you can type "Blogging for Jesus" or you can leave it blank... better to type it in.

7. In the content box, just paste the copied code.

Not sure how to get it to stop showing up on every new post, but at least that will put it where you really want it.

LOVE YOU!!!!!
Shell