Thursday, February 19, 2009

SKYPE

I don't know where the name SKYPE came from. I don't know if it is a clever acronym or the initials of the names of the folks who invented it. I do know Skype is a wonderful way to call home and SEE and talk with family in Vermont. It is fun, it is techno, and it is so heart warming, thrilling, amazing. Tonight I talked with George & Laurel. We just talked, toured around his home via the portable camera, watched as Laurel changed Tucker's diapers and George fed him. We played with the things that change the picture image, laughed, got serious....just looked at each other. The miles were still there, but so were their faces and to see and hear them at the same time is a miracle and so much fun. SKYPE - All I can say is "Thank you Jesus for the advancement of technology to make this possible."
Grace and Peace

1 comment:

Going4jesus said...

I use skype also feel free to add me if you would like jessica.russell57 is my id