Thursday, October 18, 2007

Beautiful moon

I was driving home from prayer. The route took me "over the mountain" - our "back way" to church. Dark already, clouds moving with the wind and every once in a while a glimpse of the moon. It was beautiful! Orange semi-circle crescent shaped, reflecting the sun back onto the clouds as they swept in front and over its glow. I stopped and tried to take a picture, but I don't know my camera well enough for the proper exposure. So I just sat and marvelled at the sight. Mountains and the lake in the distance were the deep purple of night in the moons glow. The clouds were silvery, then reflected the golden hue of the moon. I was able to sit and watch quietly for a long time before another vehicle came up from behind. Time to move on, I did enjoy the peace of the moment.
I still am having trouble getting pictures on the blog. The right place doesn't come up when I click on pictures and I don't know how to fix it. I really need to invite Michelle and her family over for dinner, then steal her away to my computer for a moment of instruction.
Grace and Peace to you.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Invitation accepted! LOL! I'd love to show you how to do the pictures! I agree that Blogger is NOT very user friendly when it comes to pictures.